Monday, February 26, 2007

Being Induced On Monday! Justice will Have a Brother!


I wanted give a little update on Titus. We are officially going to bring him in the world on Monday, March 5th. At the doctor's office today we decided to go ahead with the induction just to get him here and make sure that he is healthy. The doctor felt it best since he is on the small side and there is concern that the longer we go he may not be getting everything he needs. So, we are going with Monday. We also had a non-stress test today and it went very well. Titus maintained a good heartrate and it went up with my Braxton Hicks contractions as it should have. I have been having those braxton hicks contractions a good bit. Which has progressed me to 1.5 cm dilated and 70% effaced, a good sign for a good induction. The neatest thing is that both of my boys will have the 5th as their birthday, Justice is August 5th and Titus will be March 5th. I really like that commonality they will have. 19 mos. difference between them exactly. I am so thrilled and elated. I needed a week to get everything together, get my hair cut, etc., but will have him here soon at the same time. I am ready. It has been such a long pregnancy to me with everything we have gone through with Titus and to have him here, healthy, will just be unspeakably wonderful. The only thing I cannot think about it having to be away from Justice. It breaks my heart, but hopefully we will be caught up in everything going on with Titus that we won't be so sad. We shall see...

2 comments:

Jen said...

Good luck Emily. I hope everything goes well on Monday. I look forward to seeing you online again, and can't wait to see pictures of Titus.

Dawn said...

Well, that's wonderful news! I just came over from Diane's where her new grand-nephew was born after a high risk pregnancy. This is the day for good news in the baby department. Blessings!