- Cooler Weather--I am normally a big fan of summer, but I am ready for a break from the heat. Enough is enough.
- Finding out whether I will have another son or bring a daughter to this world. I am hoping for a girl, but a healthy baby either way more than anything.
- AUBURN FOOTBALL!!!!! The first game is this Saturday and I will be there! I am pumped if you couldn't tell. I love football season.
- My TV shows return! So tired of summer TV and reruns. I can't wait for Gilmore Girls, 7th Heaven, Deal/No Deal, etc. Although I am glad to have SuperNanny on Mondays.
- My 25th birthday--Oct. 10th-- I always love birthdays. It at least guarantees me one date night.
- Fall Festivals--Hayrides and Hodowns
- Holiday Season starting with Thanksgiving--my favorite time of the year, getting together with family, good food, relaxing with loved ones
- Fall Clothing--I love the colors and warmth
- Fall Foliage--I would love to go to the mountains and see the deep reds, oranges, and yellows that appear
- Get Togethers--We seem to have more opportunities to get together with friends over football, holidays, etc.
- The air is crisp
- I am starting a Bible Study with Mothers, I am really looking forward to getting to participate in this one especially, growing closer to God, sharing with other mothers, and learning together
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants