Monday, August 27, 2007

Titus On the Move!


It has been awhile since I have blogged. I have needed to catch up. These pictures of Titus are actually from July. Aren't they cute! He is just so precious I could eat him up. He is such a sweetie pie. I call him my "punkin." We haven't had the easiest of times with him as I am sure he is teething. He is back to waking up in the middle of the night and won't go back to sleep unless he is nursed. It is also hard to get him to sleep at night. Thank goodness for baby Tylenol. I have to practically give him it each night otherwise he won't sleep and is so uncomfortable. Poor little thing! And, as the title of the post says, he is on the move. On Aug. 15th, he rolled from stomach to back for the first time. He was so proud to show us his new trick as we would clap and praise him emphatically. He is also scooting backwards, not fast by any means, but he will arch his back push his hands and go backwards. Justice was at least 9 mos. before he was doing this. You could put Justice in one place and come back and he wouldn't have moved. Titus though is really trying to go places. We had Justice and Titus' portraits taken at the end of July. They were adorable. We took them in overalls with white shirts. So precious! We had our first car trip with Titus too since my last post. Titus is not a good car rider, horrible really. He cried 90% of the way to Birmingham. What a mess! We had a good trip though visiting my brother. While there we had an appmnt. with a doctor to get ready for Titus' sugery he needs to correct a urinary issue. He has to have surgery in January. It will not be fun at all! It makes me nervous and I am dreading it. Well, I hope to post later, right now I am really tired. I am posting after putting Titus to bed and I am ready for some rest after a busy day with my two sweet boys.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Titus looks very happy and healthy! Have you been to Kristen's blog lately and heard her latest news?