- Cinnamon Raison Pears with Apples-Likes
- Macaroni & Cheese-The Kind in the Jar-yuck! the real stuff he's into
- Strawberry Banana-I actually like this one and so does Justice
- Carrot, Mango, and Apple-this is a Latina brand of Gerber/Beech Nutt and Justice loves it
- Sweet Peas with Rice-he'll eat it amazingly, but not a lot at a time
- Zucchini-Another Latina Brand, Justice can't stand!
- Pink Guava-Just had today and it is pretty good, Justice likes!
- Sweet Potatoes and Apples-this is Justice's favorite, it is very sweet!
- Peaches-Can't give, he gets a bad diaper rash everytime
- Prunes-likes and keeps him regular! along with the Plums/Apple mix
- Apples or Sweet Potatoes with Chicken or Turkey-Justice won't eat the meat unless mixed with one or the other
- Chicken with Vegetable Stew-Yucky, yucky, no sweet mixed in, not a good thing, Justice will grunt, tense up and push the spoon away
- Mixed Fruit or Banana Yogurt-"Good stuffums!" as we say in our household.
I like to try new things with Justice, 11 mos. old, to expose him to lots of different tastes. Ron will often ask why sometimes I torture this poor boy with some of the flavors, but he will surprise you at what he does/doesn't like. He ate a whole jar of green beans tonight, I was very impressed! So, what do you think of the menu of items? No salt, no additional flavoring, straight up veggies, meats, and fruit! Good stuffums!
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants