Thursday, September 21, 2006

This Just In--Good News to Follow


Justice just had his doc. appmnt. and his rash was the result of the same virus that had given him diarrhea on our trip. What a relief! Doc. said that it would clear up in a few days and that he was no longer contagious, but that this was the tail end of the virus. Also, I don't think I have a cold. I think allergies were the culprit of my sneezy, throat itchiness yesterday. I am much better today. Things are looking up! I am excited in an hour and a half a big consignment sale is happening in our town. Since I contributed I get to go to the preview sale tonight. I have big plans to shop tonight. Hopefully I can find what I am looking for. I am all about the bargains! With health back in our home and shopping to look forward to I am smiling today! God is good. On another note, I am really enjoying watching Rachel Ray's talk show. She has the best ideas! I learn a lot about homemaking and cooking ideas. Good stuff! My house is also staying clean this week. I have a new system in place. I have set up a routine for myself where I block out time to do one room at a time to focus on. So far so good. I just have to stick to my routine now. I really do function so much better when I know what I need to do at certain times of the day. We have four more weeks until the big ultrasound! I can't wait! Well, I guess that is all for now. Blessings and health to all!

3 comments:

Dawn said...

I'm glad to hear that things are looking up. I've been concerned about you. Poor little guy! Poor mommy!

Kristen said...

I'm glad to hear that health has been restored in your household! Being sick is no fun! We are battling illness in our house this week as well!

I really need to develop a routine for cleaning my house, too. Pick a day for dusting, for vacuuming, for laundry, etc...maybe it wouldn't all seem so overwhelming if I did that. It's just a matter of sitting down and figuring out that routine!

Have fun shopping tonight! Sounds like a blast! Can't wait to hear the ultra sound results! :-)

Jen said...

Have you checked out flylady.net? I really like her system. Glad Justice is getting better and that your feeling good as well. Have fun shopping!