Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Back to Posting-what I live for!

I am back to posting after a busy weekend! Yes, it is in fact 11:20 p.m. Monday night after Justice's last football game. Having gotten the little athlete off to bed not long ago after helping him recover from being sad football is over and cranky over the littlest issue. Boys can have drama too let me tell you! Bless him!

So, this will be short and sweet needless to say! I live for my children! I mean I really live for them! This is the life the Lord has blessed me with and I live to do His will and His will for me is them! Before I go to bed each night I look on my kids as they sleep. There is NOTHING more precious to me, than seeing my sleeping babies (and yes, my 9 year old is my baby). I live to make their memories. I am so ready to go to the Pumpkin Patch on Thursday with Titus! Taking the boys to the trunk or treat was so fulfilling just seeing them drink in the moment! Each one of my boys are so different, unique and special in their own ways and I treasure their God given abilities, gifts and personalities! So, my focus for today is to continue to treasure them! They are what I live for! This is what I live for!

No comments: