Thursday, October 30, 2014

Wrecking Ball

I feel like I have been hit by a wrecking ball with each obstacle that presents itself in my life! The breathe has been knocked out of me and I don't have the answer. I am up a creek with no paddle! Only the Lord knows my future and what lies in front of me. I am thankful I cannot see the future as there would be more to stress over.

So, I must pull it back together. I cannot lie in agony and frustration. I cannot soak in the fear and uncertainty. But it is certainly not within me to make this adjustment and leap in faith. In my normal human self, I just want to collapse in grief, but that is not what the Lord would call me to do. I won't say I am not in turmoil inside, but I will take my turmoil to the Lord and only He can do the work inside of me to make me right. I am reminded of the song I sang in church growing up, "God will make a way when there seems to be no way, He works in ways we cannot see, He will make a way for me." In this season of my life this song holds more and more meaning. I am thankful. So my focus is to dwell on those words of encouragement and take it all to Him. It is still there, but it is His!

No comments: