- I am feeling much better! My nausea is becoming more spread out and is more rare now. I am still very tired and very thankful Justice still takes two naps a day.
- You must read the post about the birthday party for Justice's one year below. I don't have cake pictures up yet, but I will soon.
- Ron and I spent our first night away from Justice to celebrate our 4th anniversary on Sunday through Monday, for our anniversary which is on 8/3
- We went to Atlanta and stayed at the Double Tree hotel in Buckhead.
- We swam in the pool for awhile, hung out and relaxed.
- For dinner we ate at Dantes Down the Hatch. It was an amazing dinner! Dantes is fondu and for those who haven't had it, it is totally awesome. You actually cook your food in a light oil that they have on a burner in front of you. Fun, fun! Also, they had a live jazz band performing romantic music that night. A must try if you go to Atlanta!
- Just for fun we watched Christmas with the Kranks on Sunday night and Ron and I busted a gut laughing, good ole fashioned slap stick comedy, I recommned it for the comedy lovers.
- We stopped by Peachtree City the next day and did a little window shopping and ate at a pizzeria before heading home anxiously wanting to see our Justice.
- We were so glad to see Justice we couldn't tell you! We missed him so much after one night! He really well other than waking up in the middle of the night and staying up for 2 hours. My mom really didn't want to let him cry so she just kept rocking him.
- We got back in the groove of things Tuesday. Justice continued to be a little off schedule Monday through Tuesday, but returned more to normal. He didn't seem to be having any issues from us leaving him.
- Justice was sent some great presents by family members, some really neat toys and much needed clothing sent by his aunt Jeni and family. I think I will have to start hemming his pants. He is in the 3rd percentile for his height, but his weight is in the 25th percentile. So, the pants fit in the waste, but not in the legs. The joy of his short genes from my side of the family. I am only 5" tall.
- This pregnancy I have had more cravings than last time. So far I have wanted hamburgers, pizza, corn dogs, and grapico, all bad things! Not good! But, I still am not eating very much. I had Ron go out and buy me a plain cheeseburger the other night and only ate half.
- Justice continues to add to his words. This week his is trying to say rain, button, and tries to meow like a cat. He loves to say ball and soft. He will pick up his teddy bear or pet Joy and say soft over and over again. I love hearing him speak! The best thing!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants