- The "All Day" Sickness, at least for me that is the way it is, not just morning for me
- Edema-swelling, with pregnancy #1, I didn't have ankles the last two months of my pregnancy and my feet grew two sizes. All I could wear was flip flops, I am hoping since I am due in March this won't be such an issue.
- Mood swings, I feel like this is a 9 mos. PMS session sometimes. I feel so bad for being snappy and moody with Ron, but sometimes I just feel out of control.
- First Trimester Energy Zap-I have hardly any energy to get things done. My house is a wreck, I haven't really cooked in awhile, I am just zapped of energy.
- Doc. Visits-especially exams, I think this goes without saying
- Along with #5, having my blood drawn for tests, gosh I hate needles
- Labor and Delivery-No one enjoys this part! ------------The Good:
- First Kicks and Movements. I loved feeling my baby move inside of me, it makes it so real and enjoyable
- The Ultrasounds-Seeing your baby move around on screen while in your tummy is just so amazing. I can't wait!
- The excitement-The minute you tell friends and family they are just so excited and happy. The anticipation of the new life is unreal. I love the build up to the big day of meeting that little one the first time.
- Related to #7, Epidurals-Loving the person who came up with this. I could not have made it to delivery without this. A Woman's Best Friend!
- The Belly, I really did enjoy having the belly, it is just amazing to carry your child around all the time with you-great bonding!
- What it is all about, why all the bad is worth it, the new life coming into the world. I will have a beautiful new baby to hold and cherish. Justice will have a sibling to play with. I am joyful!
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants